submitted by casiolovesong.tumblr.com
lol well doesn’t this sound familiar… ;_____;
- a man can be femme if he damn well wants, regardless of his dsab
- a woman can be butch if she damn well wants, regardless of her dsab
- nonbinary folks can be as butch or femme as they damn well want, regardless of their dsab
Any person can:
- be butch
- be femme
- be androgynous
- participate in drag
- present in ways that are deemed “acceptable” for their gender by cissexist fucks
- present in ways that are deemed “unacceptable” for their gender by cissexist fucks
- define the words that are appropriate for their own body (some clits are six inches long, some cocks are just a couple centimeters long if that - deal with it)
- change any part of their own body however the fuck they want as often as they want (minus culturally appropriative shit or outright oppressive shit - appropriative body mods and racist tattoos aren’t okay no matter who you are)
- have whatever fucking gender(s) they want (or no gender at all)
- define their gender and presentation in whatever way they want
- consensually fuck people with whatever gender(s) they want as long (or not fuck anyone at all)
- define their sexuality (or lack thereof) however the fuck they want, even if there are occasionally or frequently exceptions to their identified preference
- have an identity that is as fluid or static as they like
- disclose or withhold their gender or sexual identity and history as they see fit
- disclose or withhold information about their body and its history as they see fit as long (as long as withholding that information isn’t a direct physical harm to others)
- decide for themselves whether or not their gender and sexuality is inherent or “born that way”
- do any or all of these things at any time, for any reason, regardless of dsab
Why is this so fucking hard? I’m done with binarist, homophobic Trans 101 bullshit that completely misses the mark and just reinforces cissexism.
Fuck your identity policing, fuck your binaries, fuck your bullshit anatomy diagrams trying to tell me the cis-correct words for my own fucking body.
I define my own reality. I define my own body. I define my own identity. Fuck any motherfucker who tries getting in my way of that ever again.
i really do like it when people tell me about themselves. it doesn’t matter what. it can be about their day, what they did that they found amazing, what their hobbies are, etc. i like knowing about people. in a way, it makes me feel like they trust me. you’re not bothering me with your rambling. i actually prefer to listen.
Done by Maxwell Alves from El Cuervo Ink.